Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Feedening

Today is the day I eat. Unfortunately, it seems I've come down with a bit of a stuffy nose. Meaning? I can't taste stuff very well. It's left me a bit sad, but I have no intention to let it stop me from devouring tasty things. I actually planned my meals days ago. Keep in mind that for this scientific fasting, your eat day is loaded with carbohydrates. It should also be noted that the chicken and eggs are all free range. The other meats are all pastured, grass fed. And, the pasta is just almond flour and eggs. There's no point spending 4 days detoxifying your body if you're just going to consume crap on your eat day.

So for breakfast: Bacon, eggs, and potatoes.
Lunch: Bacon Cheeseburger with sweet potato fries.
Dinner: Fettuccine Alfredo with grilled chicken.
And throughout the day I can eat as much bacon, and beef sticks as I like. (without gorging myself)

Two pounds a day is interesting; it's good to see results so quickly. But, I have some doubts that it will last. I expect at some point to drop to a pound a day, then a pound every other day. Let's hope that happens closer to my goal than not.

Day five of 90. Hoping it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment