Saturday, March 17, 2012

Mouth by Erlenmeyer

I knew the first few days were going to be rough but right now I'm hungry, my head hurts, my stomach hurts, my throat hurts, I'm sleepy constantly, I'm not thinking clearly, and apparently I don't smell great. Every time I move I can smell Lipoceutical Glutathione. Which, if you're not acquainted with it smells, to me at least, like rotten eggs.

Out of curiosity, I stepped on the scale this morning. 6 pounds in the first three days. I can also see the difference in how the fat around my midsection is being held. It's softer, not so round.

I eat tomorrow, and I have some reservations about that. With the weight loss I mentioned above though, I'm committed to the program for at least another week.

Day four of 90. Interesting visible result.

No comments:

Post a Comment